Sunday, December 9, 2012

Variety

I know it's sunday, but I didn't post yesterday. And nobody reads this, so fuck you.

Doing this blog everyday has been something I've really enjoyed. It's been difficult to interpret the thoughts in my head onto paper the way I want to, but that's something I feel I'll get better at, and it's probably the most important thing to improve on. 
 Other than that, I don't think creativity is an issue. At this point in my life, there aren't any things I can talk about that would change the world. All I really know is that video games are fun, and homework sucks. 
By the way, homework fucking sucks.
 That being said, my stories won't have morales or deeper meaning, I'm just writing the shit that comes to my head. That could change, but I don't think it will.
 If you're reading this right now, thank you. I like seeing the 15 page views. But seriously, the point of this blog is to improve my writing ability, so if you have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. 
Some updates:
I'm eliminating "On this day" and "Mail bag" from the daily posts.
So it's now 
Sunday-short story
Monday-Haiku
Tuesday-Variety
Wednesday-short story
Thursday-6 word stories
Friday-Variety
Saturday-short story

I'm liking this thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment