Sunday, December 2, 2012

The business of killing business.

My name is Paul Flinch,and I'm in the business of killing business. 

 What does that mean? It means I kill people involved with big-time companies. Mostly lower level employees. A few deaths here and there can really slow up the process, and the press won't cover the death of some scientist or branch manager. Nobody cares if Joe Bland in development dies of a heart attack.
 This idea of killing the lemmings  was founded by John Rockefeller, back when he ran Standard oil. Except back then, he used gangsters to do his dirty work instead of trained hit-men. The more people that were killed, the more other companies began to catch on. Now, it's like a game.A company can't put bounties on more than 15 people per year, and nobody who makes over six figures gets whacked.
 Another rule, which is for the safety of my industry, is that the murders have to look like an accident.Or at the least be untraceable. If your coffee tastes funny, you might have a massive heart attack in 2 weeks. Did your cousin get hit by a bus? I might've been the bus driver. If the victim's life insurance company puts "act of god" on the claim, guys like me get a bonus. I've been in this business since I was 23, and I'll be ready to retire in about 6 months.
 My job today is to kill the top salesman on the east cost for AstraZeneca. Next month they release "Risexa" a pill that stops wet dreams. Pfizer, the company that holds my contract, wants him dead by then. Bill Pundloop is his name. Hotshot, all flash. 
 So here I am, 7-11 sandwich in one had, change cup in the other. Today I play the part of a homeless man outside of the Starbucks. I'm waiting for Bill's Ferrari to stop by as I've done for the past five days. Everyday it's the same, he pulls up, pays me no mind, walks in. 2 minutes and 43 seconds later, he walks out. Black coffee, no lid.That's where I get him, no lid. The plan is, I get up, bump into him, and knock my red pill into his drink. That pill dissolves, hardens his stomach, and gives him pancreatitis within 5 minutes. If that doesn't kill him, the car crash will. 
 Part II friday.

2 comments:

  1. don't you think the top salesman on the east coast for astrazeneca would make six-figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rule was over 6 figures, and nobody in sales is a millionaire. But I guess that causes confusion, because it's definitely a high paying position. Thanks

      Delete