Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pearl Harbor and Germany.

Where I get my stories
(thanks historynet.com)

1934- American Ambassador states that Japan is a major security threat in the Pacific

Oh man, this was a bummer to read.I mean, I feel for anybody who isn't allowed to say "I told you so." And of course, he can't for two reason. The first being patriotism and respect for the dead and all that jazz. The second being that since it took 7 years for an attack to occur, he probably backed off a bit. In fact, he probably backed off a lot the day before Pearl Harbor, since it was the 7 year anniversary of his speech. He was probably getting some flack from his buddies, so he was like "Alright, yeah. That was pretty crazy of me to think Japan was going to attack. I was stupid." Ugh, poor guy.




1938- Germany and France sign a "Treaty of Friendship."

AKA: The gayest lie in history. So Germany is going to call it's straight up lie to France "The Treaty of Friendship"? That's like calling the Healthcare act the "free hugs" plan. If this isn't proof that Hitler was at least a little gay, then I don't know what is. (Hint: not this http://i.imgur.com/7vukZ.jpg)

History is fun kids. Don't do drugs and/or kill your parents. 




No comments:

Post a Comment